Wednesday 25 October 2017

Love begins with me 2006


I rise each day like the sun
Shining my light of love
Making everyone I meet happy
By the wonderful things I do,
The motivated words I speak,
And the seed of Love I sowed into their hearts
Which they cultivate with Love
To keep our friendship evergreen
 
As stars don’t struggle to shine
My love will not struggle to affect everyone.
So I choose the way to make someone smile, to make out somebody out of nobody.
Cause
Knowing that you are loved is the beginning of a new dawn
In the Light of Truth,
That Love covers all dangers,
It knows no wrong,
It attracts peace that supersedes all human comprehensions.
It also has the power to build up global union.
 
Let Love begin with you
As it has begun with me
And the world will experience no more wars
But a peaceful atmosphere flowing with unconditional Love.
 
Philip Dimabo Brown
Port Harcourt
Nigeria
 
Winner of The Love Foundation award for poetry 2006


Picture by Lille Freeman and Shelby Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment