Sunday 17 December 2017

On family at Kindspring


To all my friends it's been awhile
since I've posted a poem to make you smile
and now there are many more friends who've come by
so I'd like to add them to my heart and here's why:


This place called helpothers is a place filled with love
and caring and friendship and help from above,
and the moments I spend here are joyful it's true
and would not be as such if it weren't for you!


So thank you for being my friend here today
I'm so very blessed since I've come out to play,
My prayers are for blessings for all of you here
For Thanksgiving day and the rest of the year.


Now I think that this poem is quite long enough
I wanted to wish you all wonderful stuff...
and send you my love in the form of a poem
When you are all with me, it's good to be home!


Love,
Linda:)


(User LMIL1954)

No comments:

Post a Comment