Saturday 24 February 2018

For a friend


And in my Joy

I leapt and danced

and Love was there.

Oblivious of Love was I

Yet Love was Life through me.

I had no sight nor sound

of Love

Yet Love was Life for me.

 

And in my Ordinary

All around

Love was kind

and visited.

While I for granted took.

Love didn’t mind.

Not Love,

Love didn’t mind at all.

 

In calls of birds,

in skies and stars,

in sun and sea and seasons.

And hopes and dreams

Were filled with Love.

Each smile and hug

Love living through

And Friendship’s hand

Love living through.

 

And in my tears

I questioned.

In my fears I cried.

And in my lonely hours

Love still stood by.

And in my years of grieving

Love never left my side.

Love came and hid inside.

 

Then day break came

and sun arose

And all around grew Light.

So I could see

With eyes and heart

Bright shining there

My Love was there

Where Love had always been.

Where Love has always been.

Patjos 2 feb 2018
pic courtesy of The Love Foundation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment